Email campaigns can be created in the "Email marketing" module -> "Email campaigns" submodule, available both at Global and Event level.
There, click on the + icon at the top right corner of the screen to begin the creation of a new email campaign. A popup window will appear in which you will need to enter all the essential information including:
- Internal email name: The name of the email campaign, as it appears in Azavista
- Email subject: The subject of the email, as it will appear in the participants' emails
- From name: Name of the sender, as it will appear in the participants' emails
- From email address: Email address of the sender, as it will appear in the participants' emails
- Reply email: Which email address should receive participants' replies to this email (could be the same address or a different one)
- Bounce email: Which email address should receive bounce emails - email not being delivered to participants (could be the same address or a different one)
- Email theme: Which theme to use for this email campaign
Once all of this information is entered, click Create. The newly made campaign email will appear in the list.