The workflow 'Pre-arrival" is used to manage participants who are registered to the event. It also defines what the participants can do while waiting for the event to start. This can include for example updating the registration details, filling in other forms and surveys, etc.
- "Form": Which form(s) will be used in the pre-arrival stage of the participants
- "Pages visible in this workflow": Which (normally hidden in the Menu editor of the Website module) pages can now be seen by the participant when in this workflow
- "Thank you page": Which page will be displayed once the participant has updated the form(s) available to them in this workflow (e.g. registration form). If multiple forms are used, the thank you page will only be visible once the last form is submitted
- "Thank you email": Which email to be sent once the participant has updated the form(s) available to them in this workflow (e.g. registration form). If multiple forms are used, the email will only be sent once the last form is submitted
- "Cancellation workflow": Which cancellation workflow will be triggered, should the participant wish to cancel their registration
- "Next workflow": Which workflow to be used next (e.g. Arrival)
- "Stage name": If the registered participant updates their registration details or fills in additional forms available in this workflow, this defines the name of the stage the participant will be put in. The name of this stage can be added manually, or, if left empty, it will be named automatically by Azavista