You can make an image clickable and direct your users to a webpage via the component settings in the website builder. Once you add your image to your webpage, click on the image, then click on the cogwheel icon to access the component settings for your image, and specify the URL you'd like your image to direct to.
Articles in this section
- What image sizes to use in the Azavista Web and Email builder
- How can I embed a clickable link, URL or Hyperlink into an text section in the website or email builder?
- How can I embed a clickable link into an image in the website builder?
- Where can I get the embed code of a video for the web builder video section? (Youtube, Vimeo, Wistia, etc.)
- How can I lock the value of a field in a form?
- Which sections can I use to build my website pages?
- How to add links to Text section in Email or Website builder?
- Website builder sections: Header
- Website builder sections: Footer
- Website builder sections: Headings H1 H2 H3 H4