The room management module is located at Event level, it allows users to add and organize locations and their rooms in an event. There are 3 submodules within the Event level Meeting Rooms Management module:
- Meetings calendar: A calendar with timeslots and rooms, where activities can be added.
- To add an activity in the calendar, go to the Activity module, create an activity and click on the 3 dots to create a Room request for the activity)
- For more details on the Meetings & Rooms calendar submodule, see this article on the subject
- Meetings overview: An overview of all room requests - These room requests are organized by status: Requested / Pending / Approved / Rejected
- Meeting rooms overview: An overview to add, update, and delete the rooms that will be used in the event (these rooms and their location is created in the Global level Room management module)