The Meetings Calendar allows users to add and organize activities within timeslots and rooms.
- To add an activity in the calendar, first go to the Activity module, create an activity and click on the 3 dots to create a Room request for the activity). The activity will appear in the "Unassigned" list of activities, it can then be dropped inside the calendar.
- If the timeslot does not match the activity's start and end time (initially set in the Activity management module), the booking will become red and a warning message will be displayed in the booking's detailed view (accessed by clicking on the activity in the calendar). The conflict can be solved by ticking the box "Update the start and/or end of the activity to solve the conflicts" - The activity's start and end time will be updated to match the timeslot chosen in the calendar.
- By default, when the activity is first dropped in the calendar, its status will be set to status "Pending" (yellow). This status can be changed by clicking on the activity and switching the status to "Approved" (blue)
- You can remove the room booking from the calendar by clicking the X icon, the activity's status will then go back to the list of Unassigned activities.
- When the room booking is in the Unassigned list, its status can be changed to "Rejected".
- Remark: The room booking will disappear from the Calendar, it can then be found in the "Meetings & Rooms overview" submodule, in the "Rejected" tab. It can be entirely deleted (this will not delete the activity, only the room booking) or sent back to the calendar by clicking on the Actions menu (3 dots) -> Update status