Global processes are processes that will be triggered / used across all of your events. 3 Sub-modules belong to the Global processes module:
- Example 1. Linking a Stripe account as a Payment gateway for your events.
- Example 2. Linking an External CRM to your events, so that the participants' information can be sent from Azavista to the external CRM.
Setting up integrations can be complex and we recommend that they be installed by advanced users. Please feel free to directly reach out to us if you have any questions and we will gladly assist you in setting them up!
2. Global processes
Global processes allow users to automate actions in the platform, whenever a specific action is performed in Azavista. These include Event; Contact; and Organization processes.
- Example 1. Event process: Sending an email to someone whenever an Event is created
- Example 2. Contact process: Assigning a randomly generated Reference number to newly created Contacts
- Example 3. Organization process: Updating an External CRM whenever an Organization is updated
For more information regarding processes, see our article on the topic.
3. Email templates
The Email template submodule works in pair with the Global processes submodule, when the required action is Sending an email. The emails can be linked to a specific global process, for example when an email is to be sent whenever an Event is created.