Description of the tab & features available
In the Activity details tab you can select whether you want to use the Generic activity settings, or the Activity specific settings. The tab is divided into 3 categories of settings, see more below.
- Use generic activities settings: When turned off, you can tweak the settings for this activity in specific only. When turned on, the activity will be using the Generic activity settings (which can be adjusted in the submodule "Generic activity settings").
Category: Activity visibility
- Dependency: This activity will only be displayed to specific groups of participants, based on (a) specific field(s). See the dedicated article on dependencies.
- Display: Choose whether to display the activity on your website (via the Activity cart) and on the Engagement app.
Category: Activity registration
Registration required for this activity: Turn on/off the need to register for this activity before being able to access it. The activity will show up in the Activity cart section when active.
Capacity: When “Registration required for this activity” has been activated, you can select a maximum number of participant that can register to this activity. When the maximum value has been reached, new participants cannot register for the activity, via the Activity cart section in the Website builder.
If the Activity registration is enabled, and if you have entered a maximum number of registered participants, a new category, “Activity waiting list”, appears.
Category: Activity waiting list
- Use waiting list: You can enable or disable the waiting list. When enabled, participants who wish to register for an activity that has already reached maximum capacity will have the option to register for the waiting list.
- Promotion email: If the waiting list has been enabled, you can select a promotion email which will be sent to participants who were granted a spot (i.e. after a participant has unregistered / when the maximum capacity has been raised).