Description of the menu
This is where you can check in the participants for your event and configure your on-site equipment.
Clicking a participant will open its detailed view in which you can:
- Check in the participant (only if not already checked in)
- Edit information of the participant
- Print (again) the badge of the participant (only if already checked in)
A. Navigation menu
The navigation menu is opened by clicking the 3 lines button, in the top left corner. From here you can access:
- The participant list (as seen in the first screenshot) to check in your participants in your event
- The session & activities list to check-in your participants in activities
- The Kiosk mode to turn the check-in app into this mode
- The Settings to configure various options
- Create a new participant for your event. The participant will also be saved inside the main Azavista application (all of the data is interconnected between the two interfaces).
C. Check-in setups & Reports
- Printer setup: The Azavista-connected printers will be automatically detected and will connect to the check-in interface.
- Scan QR code: Scan the QR code of your participants to check them in.
- Handheld scanner setup: Enable and configure the Azavista handheld scanners for the check-in app.
- Reports: Live and comprehensive report of the stages in which your participants currently are (registered, arrived, cancelled, etc.)
- The Stage is the Workflow automation stage the participant is currently in. It lets you know whether the participant has checked in.
E. Visible columns
Add/hide fields in the Participants' overview