In order to use the Engagement app, you must first have set up at least one activity and sent an email with the button to open the engagement app.
This article provides a step-by-step example of how to set up an activity, and how to open and use the Engagement app for this activity.
1. At Event level, create a new activity.
- Note: If the setting "Registration required for this activity" has been enabled, you will be able to join the Activity in the engagement app only if you have registered for it.
2. Create an email and add the section "Engagement app button". Publish the email.
3. Add yourself as a participant to the event and send yourself the email with the Engagement app button.
4. In the email you have received, click on the Engagement app button.
5. To access the activity, navigate to the "Agenda" tab, and select your activity.