To create a report, first click on the + Report button on the module's overview page. Then select the type, name, and team assigned to it. Once created its detailed view can be accessed, there are 4 tabs in all reports:
- Details about the report (name, description)
- Various settings of the report such as the columns (fields) used, the filters, etc.
- The available settings vary depending on the type of Report created - See the articles relevant to each report for more information.
- Clicking the button + Version creates a new version of the report
- Several versions of the same report can be created multiple times, making it easy to get a freshly updated version of a report.
- Once a version has been created, additional options for each version are available:
- Viewing the report version online
- Exporting the report version
- Exporting the report with versions (i.e. comparing this version with another one)
- Changing the name of the report version
- Deleting a report version
- The teams assigned to this report (i.e. who can open/edit the report depending on their access rights)