QR codes in Azavista are used for checking-in to your event. This can be achieved by sending them to your participants via emails before they arrive.
In order to do so follow these steps:
- Add the QR Code Section to one of your emails in the Email Builder:
- Click on the QR Code Section you just added to your email to open it's Component Settings,
- Then select the "QR code field" Component Setting, and assign the field that will be used as the content of the QR code itself. By default the field is called "QR code":
- Make sure to send your participants the email you just created before they arrive at the event.
- The code then can be used to perform the check-ins for your participants inside of the Check-in App