The Engagement app settings let you configure the available features in the Engagement app.
There are 2 ways to configure the settings for the Engagement app:
- Engagement app generic settings - Found in the "Engagement app generic settings" submodule:
- Settings for the Main menu of the Engagement app
- Settings that can apply to Activities in the Engagement app (these settings will apply to an Activity in the engagement app only if the option was enabled).
- Activity-specific engagement app settings - Found in the "Engagement app" settings of an activity :
- Settings that apply only to this Activity in the Engagement app (these settings will apply to the activity if the Activity generic settings were disabled)
Inside an Activity in the Engagement app
- Polls: Enable/disable Polls
- Questions: Enable/disable Questions
- Group chat: Enable/disable Group chats
- Chat: Enable/disable 1 on 1 Chats
- Content pages: Display/hide the Content page section
- Participant list: Display/hide the Participant list section
- Video/audio integration: Enable/disable video & audio integration
Inside the main menu of the Engagement app
- Event content: Display/hide the Event page section
- Agenda: Display/hide the Agenda section
- My agenda: Display/hide the My agenda section
- Happening now: Display/hide the Happening now section
Select activity stages used to show participants
- Participant activity status: inside an Activity in the Engagement app, display/hide participants based on their Activity status
- Registered: Participants have registered for the activity but have not yet entered the activity
- Arrived: Participants have registered for the activity and have entered the activity
- Theme: Select the theme of the Engagement app
- Enable questions moderation: Questions submitted by participants will first have to be approved by a moderator before appearing to other participants, inside an activity of the Engagement app.
- Enable group chat moderation: Group chat creation requests will first have to be approved by a moderator before appearing to other participants, inside an activity of the Engagement app.
- Content page: Display/hide the Content page, inside an activity of the Engagement app.
- Sponsor page: Display/hide the Content page, inside an activity of the Engagement app.
- Open room by moderator: Participants will be able to enter the Activity's room only after a moderator has first entered.
- Open activity: Opens the activity X minutes before the actual start of the activity.
- Close activity: Closes the activity X minutes after the actual end of the activity
Add video integration
- Video integration: Enables/disable a video integration for the activity.