To integrate with Moneris, first create the integration in Azavista's integration module.
You will then need to retrieve the following settings from Moneirs, and copy them in Azavista:
1. Store ID: The Store ID is a unique identifier for your Moneris account. You can retrieve this from the Moneris Merchant Resource Center (MRC).
2. API Token: The API Token is used to authenticate API requests to Moneris. You can retrieve this from the Moneris MRC as well.
3. Checkout ID: The Checkout ID is a unique identifier for the checkout process in Moneris. You will need to generate this through the Moneris API when setting up the checkout process.
4. Country: The country setting is used to specify the country where the transaction is taking place.
5. Environment: The environment setting is used to specify whether you are integrating with the Moneris test environment or the production environment.
Once you have retrieved these settings, you can use the Moneris API to integrate your software with their platform. The Moneris API provides documentation and code samples to help you with the integration process. You can also reach out to Moneris support for assistance.