Creating and making your forms available to your participants involves the following steps:
1. Creating the form (i.e. creating a web page in which fields will be added)
2. Adding a "Header" section and one or more "Column form" sections to the page, in which the fields will be dragged & dropped.
3. Any form must include the following system mandatory fields:
- First name
- Last name
4. Adding a "Form button" (for the participants to publish the form)
5. Publishing the form in the web builder (so that you can add it to workflows)
6. Adding the form to the relevant Workflow automation (Public registration, Pre-arrival, etc). Access to the form is granted depending on which Workflow automation is the Form linked to.
- Publicly accessible
- Public registration
- Waiting list
- Payment and waiting list
- Accessible only when the participant is in this workflow:
- (Private) registration