The Azavista platform offers an extensive set of streaming options for both your hybrid and virtual events, with different solutions for your Meeting & Webinar requirements.
Azavista's streaming solutions
- Meeting: All the participants are able to use their webcams, microphones, and the Event app's engagement features (questions, chats, etc.)
- Webinar: Only the speakers and moderators are able to use their webcams and microphones. Participants can only watch the stream but they are able to use the Event app's engagement features.
Azavista's native conference solution can be used by any user to host meetings.
- Maximum capacity for a session: 200 participants
- 24 participants can simultaneously use their webcams & microphones
- This dynamically and automatically switches as participants become active or passive.
Available integration to host Webinars includes:
- MS Teams,
- Goto Webinar
- Any other RTMP or WebRTC stream
- Maximum capacity for a session: 10.000 to 15.000 participants
- The number of speakers is set in the selected 3rd party solution.
- The Azavista platform automatically schedules streaming capacity of up to 5000 participants.
Please note: For events above 5000 participants the platform's streaming capacity has to be activated, please reach out to email@example.com and our team will be assisting you in setting this up.