The general dashboard is accessed via the Top bar menu and it is where you can quickly get information from all your events in one place. Multiple dashboards containing different widgets can be created, allowing users to neatly organize information on the General dashboard interface.
A dashboard must be created before adding widgets.
Widgets are sections that retrieve information based on selected data points, widgets can for example categorize events by Event types, count the total number of events/contacts/organizations, categorize the participants of an event by field, etc.
If the Report is based on another specific entity (e.g. An event, an activity, etc.), clicking on the report / values within the report will take you to the relevant part of the platform (e.g. To the Participants module of the event).
Dashboards can be created for personal use only or shared with other teams.
- Events grouped by
- Groups events by field (field type must be a Checkbox, Select, or Multiselect field)
- Participants grouped by a specific field
- Groups participants of a specific event by field (field type must be a Checkbox, Select, or Multiselect field)
- Object count
- Count the total number of a specific entity (e.g. number of Events, Contacts, Organizations)
- Countdown clock
- Countdown until the start of a specific event
- Participants by stage
- Groups participants of a specific event by stage
- Activity participant group by status
- Groups participants of a specific event and activity by status (e.g. Registered, arrived)
- Event waiting list
- Displays information about the waiting list of a specific event (Maximum participant capacity, Registered participants, Participants on the waiting list, etc.)