The Fields manager centralizes the data points that appear throughout the platform. Information can be stored inside different types of fields (text, select, documents, etc.) for different types of entities, namely Contacts, Organizations, and Events.
Azavista contains natively available fields such as the Participant fields "First name", "Last name", and "Email address". Users can create their own fields to store virtually any kind of data about their contacts/participants/organizations/events, for example:
- Text field: "Home address"
- Multiselect field: "What colors would you like to use?"
- Checkbox: "Are you a sponsored participant?"
- Document: "Upload your passport"
- Time: "What time will you arrive at the event?"
Contact fields can then be used inside of forms (registration, survey, etc.) for your audience to fill out.
Global fields manager
Detailed view of a Contact